Thursday, 22 June 2017

COLOURS OF THE SEASIDE



Outfit:
Topshop Coin Pendant Necklace (old), Topshop Nibbled Hem Tee, Nobody's Child Polka Dot Jumpsuit (sold out), New Look Red Backpack, Converse White Lo Tops

Oh Sheringham, you're so cute. In fact, the whole of the Norfolk Coast is just beautiful... Even Gt. Yarmouth has it's good points (Pirates Cove, I'm looking at you! Haha). Moving back to Norfolk after living in the Midlands and the very edge of North London for the last 7 years, I've really come to appreciate the close proximity to some of the amazing coastline and countryside that surrounds Norwich. I've taken time out every week for the last couple of months to take a trip to the beach, and every time I feel like my head space is thanking me for it. Whether I go with friends or family, or even by myself, it's a time I take to breathe in the fresh sea air, feel the sun on my face (definitely got mega burnt doing this a few weeks ago), and feel grateful for my surroundings.
Last week, it was Sheringham's turn. I actually can't remember the last time I visited this little town, but the moment we pulled in to the area all the memories started flooding back. The little gift and chip shops lining the streets under the red, white and blue bunting; The weathered boats tied up on the stony beaches; The rainbow of cute beach huts lining the promenade - a perfectly, quaint seaside town. And thankfully, my outfit matched the nautical colours of the area pretty perfectly so of course a quick outfit shoot was necessary.
As much as the jumpsuit makes it look like I've put on a good stone, I bloody well love it! It's mega loose so I can wear it over tees (my go to style atm), it's covered in polka dots (also a fave rn) and it's the perfect Man Repeller, awkward length. Also this outfit must be pretty awesome because the day after we shot these, I was have a good ol' look through Insta and found @sophia_rosemary had styled it up v similar (only better, of course!) a few weeks back... Anyway, I've linked the outfit items or any similar above and below if you'd like to have a look too!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Living so close to Norfolk and studying in Norwich I can't believe I haven't visited more of the coast! These are such gorgeous photos and I adore that jumpsuit! Looks so fab layered with the tee xx

    Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely didn't make the most of it as a child so definitely have been since I moved back last year - make sure you do this summer if you get the chance! And thanks, I'm loving it atm too! x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit, the bag is my favourite bit!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! red bags are my favourite right now x

      Delete