Tuesday, 25 April 2017

THE URBAN JUNGLE



You know you're getting old when going to a garden centre is one of the highlights of the month! HOWEVER... this isn't just any garden centre, this is the Urban Jungle Garden Centre (I hope you read that as though it was an M&S ad!) It's not a place you stumble across by chance and I only came to discover it through Instagram - but for anyone looking for ALL THE CACTI, lovely staff and even an afternoon tea or spot-on toasted sarnies then this is the place for you! I'm so excited to head back when the sun returns; I mean WTF happened today with the weather - sunshine, sleet, sunshine, rain, sunshine...! UK, you got some crazy weather going on right now.


We visited the centre on my Mum's birthday and after lunch in their mega cute, plant-filled cafe we wandered in and out the winding pathways of plants - making sure to snap some outfit posts and palm pictures as we went! Did I wear my jacket to match the backdrops... or was it just a coincidence... only I will ever know the answer to that! *WHO AM I KIDDING - of course I did! Basic blogger here*
I've worn this jacket and jeans separately in previous posts but my forever growing love for white jeans with neutral tones brought me to this pairing! And wearing them with a black tee and accessories means I took it back from being a high summer outfit to something to wear every day. I've always been a fan of winter dressing and ALL the layers, but now I'm starting to think spring is my new favourite time of year, fashion wise and because BLOSSOM, duhhh.

Outfit:
Vintage Khaki Shacket (similar here, here and here), Topshop black tee, Kate Spade Bag (similar here), Topshop White Mom Jeans, Mango Leather Loafers (similar here)



Have you ever found a little hidden gem like this on Instagram? Are you are as crazy about Cacti as me? Let me know in the comments!

If you're wanting to visit Urban Jungle or find out more information, click >>here<<
Address: Ringland Lane, Old Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk, NR85BG

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

14 comments:

  1. These pictures are wonderful! What a gorgeous garden center. Love your loafers, too, girl!

    :~) alexandra | http://www.glowygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and isn't it just - this is what all garden centres should look like! x

      Delete
  2. Omg, I've never heard of this place before, but I think I might have to make a trip one day because it looks so amazing! I can't believe it's an actual garden centre! I have such an obsession with cacti and succulents and I can never find anywhere that sells so many!
    xo April | April Everyday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! it's amazing, right? as soon as I saw it on Instagram I knew I HAD to make a trip! x

      Delete
  3. This place looks like heaven for me! I love your photos :)

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos! And your outfit is amazing :)
    http://texturecharmscolour.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post

    https://tiateilli.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots!! I love the greenery. It makes me want to fill my house with plants and be a crazy plant lady. I adore your jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and same, would've gone home with one of everything had I space! x

      Delete