Tuesday, 21 March 2017

THAT ZARA JACKET



Ever found an item of clothing that when you saw it, your heart literally missed a beat? Yep, that's what happening with this jacket... My chest actually hurt a little! The softness of the faux sheepskin, the snuggley fur running all the way down the sleeves and just the general BEAUTIFUL-NESS of everything about it - what's not to love? I'd been in to my local Zara too many times than I'd like to mention searching for this coat, and had even taken my search online to eBay but found they were selling on there for more than the retail price! Then one afternoon as I was shopping for my spring wardrobe, I saw this beauty on the last chance to buy rail and did a little sprint towards it in fear someone would suddenly pick it up before me... But thankfully no one else was really about and I got there first (and definitely didn't nearly run in to the rail *ahem*)! It was some how magically in my size(!) so I finally had my jacket of dreams. It was mine, allll mine - yippeee!


Even though most of the winter weather has now passed, I'm still clinging on to any signs of the cold, and pairing the jacket with errythang! Trying to style it up for warmer days, I've found that other than taking away the knitwear layer, pale denim and silver accessories are the way to go. Even though the trend for mirrored sunglasses took hold last summer, this is my first pair and I'm a little bit in love! Especially as they match perfectly with my new Monki bag - that I just want to mention is just THE perfect size, style and look for day to night wear! The whole look though is just something I felt totally relaxed and myself in, and while there's still wind in the air this is going to be my go to outfit! (IRL friends: be prepared for repeat outfit offending!)

Outfit:
Jeepers Peepers Mirror Sunglasses, Zara Sheepskin Jacket (sold out, similar here), Topshop Nibbled Tee, Monki Silver Envelope Bag (also available on ASOS here), Topshop Mom Jeans, Vans Silver Slip On Trainers (similar here)


Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

10 comments:

  1. I love the jacket!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Katherine! I've worn it every single day since I bought it! haha x

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful jacket. Bag to soo shiny i lav it.

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Emily! I think so too! And I love a good abit of SHINEEEY haha x

      Delete
  3. I am in love with the way you style your hair!
    -Maria
    She Blushes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Maria! this is one of the better days, it's normally so tangled and unruly! x

      Delete
  4. Love this jacket sooo much! I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on it if it's still around next season. xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's definitely still my fave purchase this year so far x

      Delete
  5. I have that same jacket in beige and literally can't live without it anymore. Kinda sad that spring is coming and we have to send it into beauty sleep for some months, haha :D

    XX from Germany
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm desperately still trying to wear it even now it's warmer! I've not seen the beige... much more spring appropriate than black x

      Delete