Tuesday, 6 December 2016

WINTER WISHLIST | PARTYWEAR



Wishlist: Gold Pleat Midi Dress (also available on ASOS), Floral Embroidered Box Bag, Floral Jacquard Heels, Velvet Blazer, Sequin Wrap Dress, Jacquard Box Bag, Black Tie Up Heels, Star Embroidered Bag, Jewelled Choker

The Christmas Party Season is upon us and whilst last year I was all about silver for Christmas nights out, this year I have been loving all things gold. Since falling for pleats (as seen in my my last post!) this gold midi dress from Oasis has had a little hold on my heart. The muted matte of the gold gives it a good bit of glitz for the festive season without feeling too over the top, and would work as well for a Party as it would for a Winter Wedding (which I am considering it for!)
I've also been loving box clutches, especially ones adorned with ALL the embroidery! They give something extra to a plain outfit, and are just a hint towards the trend of embroidered clothing... And you can wear one again and again without the worry of being an obvious repeat outfit offender unlike an embroidered dress! Although that being said, THIS dress is an absolute utter dream and I would buy it in a heartbeat if my pennies stretched to it!

What will you be wearing for this party season? Are you a gold or a silver girl? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

6 comments:

  1. I am always always always team golddd!!! I love that these have a real art deco/1920s feel to them, so glam and festive!!!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. last year I never thought I'd like all things gold and sparkly... but now I'm part of team gold too! haha x

      Delete
  2. Love that pleated midi dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too... hoping it will go in to sale! haha x

      Delete
  3. Love the two dresses. Awesome wishlist! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up buying both but the sequin one was really scratchy just so you know! haha x

      Delete