Thursday, 24 November 2016

WINTER WISHLIST | DAYWEAR



Wishlist: Stripe Chunky Knit Jumper, Grey Herringbone Coat, Small Tan Bag, Navy Flatform Brogues, Navy Wide Leg Trousers, Faux Suede Mittens, Navy Cashmere Roll Neck Jumper, Knot Detail Shopper, Shearling Lined Trainers, Camel and Grey Checked Scarf, Grey Wool Trousers, Colour Block Coat

So this past year I've either started dressing like an old lady or M&S have upped their game. I'm thinking the later, but tell me if I'm wrong! I seem to walk round their womenswear department and browse online and spot SO many pieces I want to pick up - hence this M&S packed wishlist! I feel like they are the perfect shop for pieces you'll wear year after year, but still have trend led pieces too. This season I've been completely drawn to all things navy, camel and grey (as you can see above!), I feel they are the perfect warm colours for winter with out picking the obvious Christmas reds and greens.
The striped jumper was a piece from the recent M&S wool edit, and I kinda fell in love at first sight! It just had the perfect balance of statement jumper with out being too bold, with a high neck and chunky (but not TOO chunky!) knit - what could be better? I'm also a little bit in love with the brogue flatforms, and they've been in my bookmarks patiently waiting to go in to sale for the past few months now! The navy colour makes them perfect for now right and then next year in to summer, and as I'm not keen on the usual traditional brogue, the updated shape and perforated detailing really caught my attention.
To be honest I could talk you through why I love everything on this wishlist, but I think the more I talk about the items the more likely I am to buy them all...! So I'll leave you to have a browse for yourself! Let me know if you love any of these pieces, or comment a link to something you've been loving recently!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour block coat.. and all your picks! Definitely into the same colour schemes this winter :)

    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that one on the other day and I love it... but I can't decide which coat I'd wear more!? x

      Delete