Thursday, 3 November 2016

BETTER THAN GUCCI




There were literally mere minutes between seeing these loafers on Chloe's Instagram to them being in my online shopping basket and ordered. I'd been after a pair of loafers for quite sometime, but I'm not all that keen on the usual straight gold bar of the Gucci version and the many dupes that have hit the high street recently. I don't know what it is, maybe that my Granny has been wearing similar pairs for as long as I can remember... So, when I saw this Mango pair with the gold ring donning the foot, I couldn't get on the website quick enough! I just know I'm going to be wearing these for a looonggg long time!

Outfit:
Topshop White Tee, Primark Black Duster Jacket (similar here), Mango Double Necklace, ASOS Black Trousers, Mango Ring Loafers








Have you bought anything recently you've liked more than the designer version? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

10 comments:

  1. So chic! Super cute, I'm loving this outfit! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! these shoes are my fave right now x

      Delete
  2. I'm still scared of loafers! But they look pretty good on you :) ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah I know what you mean... but this is the first pair I've ever bought and I love them! x

      Delete
  3. Love your trench coat!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I've just been on your blog and am loving your travel posts! x

      Delete
  4. Loving these loafers! Cant beat a good high street dupe ;)

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look perfect on it ! Stunning :)

    http://cassandradini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete