Thursday, 20 October 2016

THE ONLY TROUSERS YOU'LL NEED TO BUY THIS SEASON





With my love of khaki made clear in my last post, the obsession continues with the purchase of these trousers. Although I tend to continuously shop for my next pair of navy or black trousers, this season I've been branching out around here, and I think I like it - alot. Okay, so to most people a pair of green coloured trousers may not seem like a gap in your wardrobe, but after wearing these at least twice a week since buying them, I'm now pretty sure everyone needs a pair.
They are an item that seem to go with everything, from the Autumnal colours from last weeks post, to blush pinks, and most importantly (for someone who's wardrobe is three quarters black) they look amazing with an otherwise all black outfit. To add to that, unlike a pair of khaki jeans, these can also easily be dressed up. The high waisted fit and turn up hems make the perfect partner to a part-tucked-in silk shirt and tan brogues... But then again, look just as good dressed with your comfiest trainers and trusty leather jacket (well, I clearly like that look anyway!)

Outfit:
Topshop Leather Biker Jacket (similar here), Topshop Black Tee, Primark Bag (similar here), ASOS Khaki Trousers, New Balance Trainers*






Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

10 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I'm tempted to get these since they'd fit in so well with my mostly black wardrobe.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I wear them so much with black, and £22 seemed like a bargain to me! x

      Delete
  2. What pretty photos! Im loving the colour and fit of the bottoms as well, so nice!

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! they're pretty comfy too, easily fit in a good food baby ;) x

      Delete
  3. Love this look - and it reminds me I need to start wearing my NB again!

    Just found your blog and love it!

    www.ohjanuary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Hannah :) I go through phases between my NB or converse all the time x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this outfit! Especially the sneakers and the trousers look super cool <3

    What about following each other? :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm forever wearing that combo at the moment! x

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit, really like the trousers - going to check it out :)

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete