Tuesday, 8 March 2016

MONTHLY WISHLIST | MARCH



Wishhlist: Slouchy Jersey, Fitted Denim Dungaree, Block Stripe Jersey, Striped Midi Skirt, Tie Waist Dress, Grey Mom Jeans, Glove Shoes

Blimey. It's March already! How did that happen? Pretty sure it was Christmas last week?! Anyway, it's one of my favourite times of year in terms of dressing. Warm enough to take off a layer or two, but then also still having the chance to occasionally pop them back on again (hey, it snowed on Saturday)! And with the new season approaching, it's always good to see the new trends hitting the stores!
However, stripes are forever a staple and am buying them all year round, rain or shine. For the seasons to come, I am loving the striped midi skirt. While not always the most flattering shape on me, the split front and cinched in waist definitely help! I think it would look great now with the slouchy jersey, but as well in the summer with a simple cami.
These shoes are also a massive staple for the year ahead - the midi heeled glove shoes! A heel juuust high enough for a night out, but one you could wear all day too! I know they're not for everyone, but after seeing them on the likes of Brittany from Style and Wellbeing and Tilly-Jane, I know I'm gonna have to pick myself up a pair!
What will you be buying for the upcoming season? What do you think of glove shoes? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

34 comments:

  1. I'm definitely leaning towards purchasing a pair of the glove shoes also! I just wish I could find a pair that aren't super expensive for shoddy quality.


    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're not the best quality but I am waiting for the day New Look gets some in as they have a great shoe collection at pretty great prices too! x

      Delete
  2. These are all so pretty, I love the tie waist dress! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me tooo! It would look great with tan accessories in the summer! x

      Delete
  3. Uh I'm always for stripes! A great collection you've got here :) The trousers are my faves!
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally wear all of these! I'm such a monochrome lover, and stripes are my day-to-day uniform! Really love the mom jeans you've picked out too, I really want to try some x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stripes and monochrome basically equals my whole wardrobe! Glad you like the jeans, have been loving grey jeans recently :) x

      Delete
  5. I do love monochrome - love the two tops especially!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too - wish they had the striped tee in my local topshop :( x

      Delete
  6. Ah so many cute things, I love all the stripes and that pinafore! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. <333 such great selection!

    love the whole post

    Karolina Gespucci

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Denim dungaree dress! Been looking for one like that for ages! some great choices :)
    amyknch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I thought after last year they wouldn't be popular again this summer but they're still such a big trend I'm gonna have to buy one! x

      Delete
  9. I have a maxi dress just like the stripped skirt! The shoes are so cute!


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh reallyy where's it from?! I ended up buying some similar striped culottes instead x

      Delete
  10. amazing inspiration for me :)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I love your blog, it's so cute. I really like your wishlist. That skirt is beautiful!

    http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! I've been a bit absent on here recently but hopefully will be uploading more content soon :) x

      Delete
  12. Very cool things, always for the black and white colours :) I’m such a fan of dungarees but I can’t pull them off which is quite a downer but there’s so many other awesome things to wear so I’m not that fussed.
    My blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there's a pair of dungarees out there perfect for you :) x

      Delete
  13. You have such lovely taste, I'm not into monochrome but even I adore all of these pieces! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I'm actually trying to branch out from monochrome so maybe next time there will be a bit of colour! x

      Delete
  14. Lovely picks!!


    Take care doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love this wishlist! All items are so lovely!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very great choice :)

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. YES and there's so many nice block heeled shoes around at the moment! x

      Delete