Saturday, 5 March 2016

INTERIOR | BEDROOM DETALS




I'm sorry if you've come here to see the usual rose gold accessory filled blogger bedroom with a fresh vase of flowers! Whilst I'm in to all things monochrome in my wardrobe, my house does in fact have pockets of colour to it and am quite the hoarder of blue and white china. Below, I've tried to list where I got a few of the items from, but to be honest a lot of the things were bought quite some time ago so may not be available!





Bed Sheets: IKEA, Cushions: Primark, IKEA and H&M Home, Bedside Lights: John Lewis, Blue and White China: Charity Shop and Urban Outfitters, Rail and Hangers: IKEA, Metal Signs: Sorry, I can't remember, Bed Frame: IKEA, Bed Side Table: IKEA

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

9 comments:

  1. I love the vibe of your room, it looks so lovely and relaxing! x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Alice! It's my favourite room to be in cos I love sleeping haha! Just so you know, the link you left doesn't work :( x

      Delete
    2. sorry, Jayd not Alice! :) x

      Delete
  2. love your pictures!! xx Melle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the rail!! So simple, yet so effective.

    https://lifeisforlivingweb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and so cheap!! I'm sure it only cost about £5!

      Delete
  4. I like that your room is representative of your style. Love your blog by the way. Subscribed on bloglovin.

    Morning Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) loved reading through your wedding posts! x

      Delete