Friday, 5 February 2016

MONKI #2








Duster Jacket: Monki at ASOS (now in sale), Logo Tee: Whistles (now in sale), Culottes: Warehouse (similar here), Bag: Monki (similar here), Boots: Century 21

I was definitely the only person walking in this cold, muddy park with clean boots, bare ankles and a thin coat on... Always dressing appropriately for the weather, I am! I just couldn't wait any longer for some sunshine, so decided to brave it instead and take out this jacket in all its duster glory! I saw it an age ago on ASOS at full price but after seeing it go to half price and more I decided I couldn't risk waiting any longer and got it at an amazing 70% off. It won't be leaving my back all winter, spring and probably most of summer too - let's not kid ourselves, it's not gonna get over about 15 degrees, is it? - so get used to it being a repeat offender around here!
I've actually got a few posts line up for once, so check back in a couple of days and follow me on the links below to keep updated!
PS. a haircut has been booked in so you won't have to be scared of this forehead of mine for too much longer!
PPS. yes I am a ghost, no human could be THAT pale

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pintrest x

10 comments:

  1. This outfit is just super cute! You look lovely Laura x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaut outfit, I'm seriously loving duster jackets at the mo, but this weather needs to get its act together before I'm brave enough to leave the house without my thickest coats!!

    Jess, hi freckles x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this was such a bad idea!... my hands started going blue haha! x

      Delete
  3. love that jacket, looks so great on you!

    Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha, I'm terrible at dressing for weather, too, Laura, so no worries; I feel you, though except for dressing for summer in the winter, I layer up in the perpetual summer we have over here. It's a bit pathetic, rally, but what can I say, I love myself some layers.

    I've followed you on Bloglovin' and can't wait to see your new haircut!

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks May, good to know I'm not alone haha! I've had it cut now, I've just got to get someone to take some shots! x

      Delete
  5. Awesome outfit, love the vibe!


    Perhaps check out my latest post?
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! loving the blog, such good photography compared to mine! x

      Delete