Wednesday, 19 August 2015

REDISCOVERED #2



Welcome back to outfit post central, beautiful spider web infested lean-to straight ahead, awkward posing in all directions! It's been far too long since my last OOTD, especially with all the outfits I've got lined up ready to shoot for y'all! I've had a right search through the wardrobe, creating a charity shop pile, eBay pile and a when-the-F-did-I-buy-this-beauty-I-must-wear-you-ASAP pile in the progress. This post's dress made it to the latter pile although I do remember getting it in an H&M order in my first year of Uni, but at the time thinking it was way too long and refusing to wear it...! Oh how times change, as today I was paranoid it may be too short! Saying that, it's just the most perfectly shaped dress for me, I love a good smock shape, especially one with a sleeve, and looking at the photos it's actually a great length too! Plus, with the cute Aztec pattern, it gives great summer vibes so is DEF coming with me on holiday next month! 31 DAYS TO GO!










Outfit: Smock Dress: H&M (similar here), Bag: Primark, Necklace: ASOS (similar here), Sandals: ASOS

Let me know in the comments what you think of this outfit and also if you've rediscovered any pieces in your wardrobe lately!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pintrest x

12 comments:

  1. Firstly, I love your hair. Secondly, your outfit is gorgeous - the sandals are a dream.
    Like my dog, your cat likes to get involved in the photo shoots.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jenn! Haha she follows me everywhere, thought I'd share the limelight for once! x

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so so gorgeous! You look amazing Laura x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklace is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the cat as well, too cute!
    Liberty xx - www.fashionablef00d.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I love a good coin necklace during summer! :) x

      Delete
  4. that necklace is just amazing!!!
    xx

    cliche-w-difference.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm gutted I can't find it on ASOS anymore for the link, but there are so many coin necklaces around at the moment anyway! x

      Delete
  5. I LOVE it when you find something in your wardrobe that is just suddenly SO on trend! I love this look, you've styled it really well and your hair is gorge xxx

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was well chuffed when I found this! And thank you :) Rose and Weston x

      Delete