Sunday, 9 August 2015

MONTHLY WISHLIST | AUGUST



Wishlist: Striped Culottes Jumpsuit: Topshop, Cord Pinafore Dress: Topshop, Slogan Tee: Topshop, Sunglasses: Topshop, Striped Tee: Warehouse, White Leather Rucksack: ASOS, Grey Nike Trainers: & Other Stories, Sandals: ASOS

Why, hello there! Long time no speak! No excuses this time, I just got lazy (hey, visual work is exhausting)! And I'm sure I will continue with this laziness very soon, but for now, I have the next 3 weekends off work and feel motivated to get a few posts up. Seeing as I missed July's wishlist, I'll start off with one for August!...
Although the shops have already been bombarding us with knitwear, I've so far resisted and am still being drawn to all things summer for my holiday with Trek America next month! Well, I say summer, but I'm not sure corduroy and long sleeves is what any one else but myself sees summer dressing as! But the moment I saw the pinafore above on Helen's Topshop Haul video, I added it straight to my basket! Be quick if you like it too though, as it keeps flashing in and out of stock!
To pair perfectly with the pinafore I found this striped tee by Warehouse. I LOVE that it's got black stripes, as so many striped tees recently have had a deceiving navy stripe! While I'm sure this wouldn't fuss many people, I just couldn't bring myself to purchase something that wasn't monochrome! Aha! Another top that would work just as well with the pinafore is the Make The Boys Cry tee, which paired with the grey Nike's would be just the darn cutest little outfit everrr. HEART SLOGAN TEES, TRAINERS AND PINAFORE DRESSES... who knew that I'd still be dressing like my 5 year old self over the age of 20?!!
Right y'all, I'm off to make the most of the rest of this weekend! Be sure to let me know what you're up to too, and also what your favourite piece from this months wishlist is!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pintrest x

24 comments:

  1. Everything on here is just gorgeous! I especially love that jumpsuit, such a cool piece! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it so cool! such a good price for Topshop too!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I love these pieces, especially the stripes. The Nike sneakers are so chic too!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome selection dear! Topshop and Asos belong to my favorites! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASOS is definitely a favourite... now if only they sold Topshop on there too!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  4. ahhh the jumpsuit, love it and the bag!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! really hope the bag comes back in stock for next pay day!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  5. The pinafore is just too cute <3 <3 <3 No shame in dressing like a five year old haha they just have the cutest fashion sense ;)
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this wishlist. those &other stories sandals are incredible! i swear they can't seem to do any wrong. you also can't beat a good old slogan tee

    charlotte x
    www.thestylearchive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love everythingggg & other stories! although these sandals are actually ASOS! x

      Delete
  7. I love that culotte jumpsuit... The good thing about buying everything monochrome is that it all matches. =D

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's definitely my logic every time I buy anything monchrome! x

      Delete
  8. all the items are so nice! obsessed with that jumpsuit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! and actually such a good price for Topshop! x

      Delete
  9. I adore the colour palette of this edit - I'm so into greys at the moment, the t-shirt is my favourite! X

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! and greys are just that bit more summer friendly than black too! x

      Delete
  10. The pinafore is super cute! Need to get myself something like that! Would be perfect with those shoes! X

    Shopping day attire on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen quite a few cord pinafores since buying this, so glad I got my hands on one! x

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. thanks! i ended up buying the sunnies... i love them but the bf thinks I look crazy haha x

      Delete