Sunday, 16 August 2015

FOLLOW | FASHION BLOGS


I follow hundreds of blogs, it's seriously getting a bit out of hand now. I know it's apparently becoming saturated market but that doesn't mean bloggers old and new shouldn't carry on doing what they love just because people are saying there are too many of us! Blogs are so varied that there's always something new to see and read, no matter how many there are! Anyway, I've decided to put together a little series of blogs that I've totally been loving recently. Go show them some love if you like them too and feel free to send me links to any of your favourites too!

Erika Bowes



The Style Archive



Holly Loves The Simple Things



Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pintrest x

4 comments:

  1. I'm guilty of following loads of blogs, but I always follow more! I probably need to cut it down, but I'm off to follow these girls now! Thanks for the recs x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i definitely should cut it down too but only do if someone hasn't posted for like half a year! x

      Delete
  2. ahhhhh lovely thank you so much for putting me in this lovely! :)
    it's always nice to discover new blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! I think it was all the Whistles things on your blog that drew me in haha! x

      Delete