Tuesday, 23 June 2015

MONTHLY WISHLIST | JUNE



Wishlist: Black Crop V Neck Vest: Topshop, Jersey V Neck Vest: Topshop (very similar here), White Stripe Trousers: Won Hundred, Sunglasses: Mango, Snap Back: Fanatics, D Ring Trousers: Mango (now in sale!), Black Tie Waist Trousers: New Look, Trainers: Nike at Office

A rather late June wishlist here for y'all! With my trip to America about 3 months away I've already been on the search for some casual summery outfits for it! Last time I was over in The States, just about everyone sported a pair of Nike trainers, so this year I hope to be no different! Not only have trainers taken over the shoe world, they are also the obvious shoe of choice for a bit of trekking - last year I wore Converse and kinda ripped my feet to shreds on a hike in to the Grand Canyon, so this time something a bit more supportive and comfortable like these Nikes is a must!
Another thing top on the list is a hat to protect my pale as pale can be face! While I'm normally one for wearing a fedora, I again want to go all out American and go for a snap back! Not sure if they really suit me but I definitely want to give it a go! And if all else fails, Daley will definitely be wanting to steal it off me as he's a bit of a snap back fanatic! I've picked a MLB San Diego one from the League Basic collection as this was one of our favourite places last time we travelled there and we will be back here again this year too! Plus, it will fit in with my entire monochrome wardrobe of course! (although, Fanatics have a mahoosive range if you're wanting something a bit more colourful!)
Lastly, I had to include some striped trousers in this wishlist! I have been obsessing over them this month and they fit just perfectly in with the sporty vibe this collection has going, but adds a little touch of luxe to the looks too. My particular favourite pair is the New Look ones on the right - with the tie waist and light material they will be just perfect for the heat of California, while still being right on trend without looking like I've tried too hard!

What do you think of these picks? Can you think of any must haves for a trip to the USA? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If only! I did buy the new look trousers though!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks! it's hard to narrow it down sometimes! Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks! so much I've seen that I want at the moment! Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  4. Stripes are my all time fav, right now! Loving stripy trousers especially
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree, I'm a little addicted to stripes atm actually!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  5. Have fun coming here to america. America's really casual so make sure you pack some comfy clothes! But I def agree with the Nikes and snapbacks

    ZoeVogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I found last time that I didn't bring enough comfy clothes! thanks! :)

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  6. I love those white striped trousers! Everything on here is just so cool though x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, they'd go so well just with one of the plain camis! x

      Delete
  7. I just love those tops, and the sunglasses are also amazing!
    x

    cliche-w-difference.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! they'd basically go with everything - definitely a must buy! x

      Delete