Monday, 8 June 2015

90'S DUNGAREES



After dressing up for my brothers wedding over the weekend, my feet and whole body needed a good rest so what better than a pair of converse and dressing like you're five years old in comfy denim dungarees! I'm still not sure if they really suit me and Daley actually gave them the nod, so that puts even more doubt in my mind aha! However, I've removed the tags now and my lovely Kitty loves them too so they have a brilliant coating of cat hair, so they definitely can't be returned!








Outfit: Sunglasses: Monki, Dungarees: ASOS, Striped Tee: Topshop (similar here), Black Low Converse: Office

Anyway, only a quick post today as I'm now off to view some venues for my own wedding eeeep! Anyone wanting to lend me a few thousand pounds would be much appreciated - weddings are way too expensive! Let me know what you think of the dungarees in the comments!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

14 comments:

  1. What a great look, so casual yet stylish - love it x

    The Fairytale Pretty Picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! who ever would have thought dungarees would have such a comeback and be considered stylish! haha

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit. Love your hair too.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the hair looked a bit like a mop so thank you!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  3. loving the dungarees! I've not found a pair that fit me right yet but I really want some!

    Hannah xx
    Raspberry Kitsch | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kinda lucky as this was the first pair I had tried! I've heard good things about the Topshop ones too!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  4. You look super cool. Love your sunglasses!
    The pictures of your trip to the USA are amazing!!!

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dungarees! I really want a pair of short ones for the summer. And I hear you on the cat hair thing - mine coats everything I wear in little ginger hairs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too! I've seen loads of pairs on ASOS I love!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  6. I love the look! it's amazing :)
    especially the jumpsuit!

    http://iam-moi.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's one of my favourite things I've bought all year!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete