Wednesday, 20 May 2015

EXPLORING LONDON | TOURISTS AT THE PALACE





We decided it was about time we visited a bit more of the city than just Oxford Street, so decided that after a pit stop at Pizza Pilgrims (more on that in another post!), to be tourists for the day and see a few of the generic sights around the city - and so, we headed towards Buckingham Palace! I think I'd been here when I was about 3 years old, and I now know why I hadn't been since. SO MANY PEOPLE. We turned up just as the guards were changing and crowds of people descended towards the gates. Trapped at the front, I decided to join every one in taking a few shots before heading to a quieter area near Green Park for some outfit takes. Still being desperately embarrassed of taking photos in public, we only managed to get a few, but you get the idea!

P.S. SOZ about the hair, it's long overdue a trip to the hairdressers!








Outfit: Shirt Dress: Warehouse, Necklace: Pandora, Bag: Zara (similar here), Slip On Trainers: Vans (similar here)

Have you been to anywhere around London you'd recommend I take a visit to? Let me know in the comments!

*Also, I've somehow been nominated for an up-and-coming Blogger Award! Take a look over on the Style Fruits Page here, and if I'm your favourite from the five picks, make sure you click through on to the voting page as I'd love to get your vote! And thank you to any and everyone in advance if you choose to vote for me, I really appreciate your support on this little blog of mine!*

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

4 comments:

  1. So proud of you to have been nominated for an award and love your blogs love from diggle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you! I'm very jealous of your recent trip to NYC!!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete