Friday, 10 April 2015

CAMEL AND STRIPES




If there's one colour I love to wear as much as black and grey, it's definitely camel. It's such a classic colour and this coat goes with just about everything in my wardrobe, nearly as well as my every day black coat. And as Spring is now in full force (please don't ever go away sunshine!), I feel like camel is much more acceptable to those who just don't understand black's true beauty all year round, aha! But what I will definitely be wearing as much in Spring as I did in Winter is stripes, especially with some denim dungarees a la Caroline from Burkatron! But for now, a mohair coat and sliders will do nicely. Oh, and finally, did you notice the rose gold nail varnish? DEFINITELY my new favourite!




Outfit: Coat: Topshop, T-shirt: BDG at Urban Outfitters (similar here), Necklace (one of set of three): Topshop (similar here), Mom Jeans: Topshop, Sliders: Mum's Wardrobe

What's your favourite transitional colour for Winter to Spring? Does anyone love stripes as much as me? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coat aside, just want to say how much I love your hair style and length too!

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! but I'm actually in need of a hair cut! haha

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  2. Such a nice coat, love how you kept the outfit simple but stylish with the neclace and rings :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I've been wearing the necklace loads recently, wish they did a silver version too!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  3. Love your nail polish! Where is it from? Definitely need it in my life x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually my mums that I "borrowed" haha, but I know NARS do a similar one called Pastorale Rose Gold

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  4. I love your coat and your jewelry so much! x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! will be wearing it so much until the sun comes out a bit more!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete