Sunday, 15 March 2015

WHITE AND SILVER



YAY! Some sunshine finally made it's way from the clouds! Still couldn't ditch the black OBVIOUSLY so I whipped out the white trousers to brighten up my outfit for the day. I did feel a bit like people were staring, only used to seeing a dull pair of jeans and a winter coat for the past few months, but it felt so nice to be wearing bright whites (even if my ankles were so pale they almost blended in the them!). Should have brought out the sunnies too as in the majority of these photos I was squinting too much, so they had to be added to the reject pile!... My boyfriend has become much more patient with the photo taking though, so we still managed to get a few pictures on this sunny day, thankfully.





Unlike the trousers, this jumper I have been wearing all winter long. Seriously the slouchiest, comfiest jumper I own! I love the flecked knit next to the fresh white and the silver accessories, a different way to dress a little brighter for the sunshine without wearing that dreaded thing called colour! Aha! I am loving silver accessories at the moment, and after missing out on some silver brogues in the New Look sale, I saw these Vans beauties pop up on Bonjour Luce's Instagram and immediately fell in love. I'd been wanting a new pair of kicks for a while now, but not being the biggest fan of the Adidas Stan Smith trainers, I was after something else classic but with a twist - and I think these Vans are just that! I've heard space shoe comments from the family but I love the dark, worn silver coating and can see myself wearing these long in to summer.







Outfit: Jumper: H&M (similar here), Necklace and Charms: Pandora, Trench Coat: Primark (similar here), Trousers: Mango, Bag: Primark, Shoes: Vans at Office

What are you wearing in the transition between winter and summer dressing? Are you loving this little bit of sunshine we're getting? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, those trousers are gorgeous!

    Helen x
    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! love the oversized shirt in your latest post! x

      Delete