Thursday, 19 March 2015

ROLL NECK



Seriously, no idea how I've already seen bloggers outfit posts where they're wearing skirts without tights already! I'm still very much wrapped up in chunky roll necks like this! Especially on days like today when I have a stinking cold and am curled up on the sofa! I mentioned this knit aaaages ago on a wishlist, and ended up getting it for Christmas. How I'm only just blogging about it now, I have no idea! I love the oversized fit, flecked knit, loose roll neck and split side - so basically I love everything about it! And out of all my jumpers, this has got to be my absolute favourite! I kept the rest simple and black as I didn't feel like anything else was needed with the jumper, and probably because yet again I was back in Norwich and didn't bring any other clothes home with me! Aha!





Anyway, short post today as like I said I'm ill and feeling very sorry for myself! Let me know what you think of the outfit in the comments! And if you're still wrapped up in cosy knits too!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

16 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!
    I am a sucker for a good roll neck at the moment, favourite type of jumpers!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, same! I didn't realise how cold my neck got until this winter of wearing them constantly haha! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, and it really is! Your link to your blog didn't work, send it through again! :) x

      Delete
  3. The side split is very cool, love the monochrome

    aforvogue
    NEWPOST

    ReplyDelete
  4. The slits on the side of this sweater are perfect!!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess! I love them too... makes for easy pocket use haha!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete
  5. Cutest little topknot and fringe combo I think I have ever seen! Hope you've been feeling better since this post my lovely :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's literally the only time it's ever stayed on top of my head! haha x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. it is! sad I won't be able to wear it as it gets warmer as I want to wear it all year round haha! x

      Delete
  7. I love this grey knitted top! Looks so warm and cozy! I love your blog! x
    I would so love it if you could check out my blog <3
    chezzyrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! love your latest post with the striped top and sandals! can't wait for it to warm up so I can stop wearing boots all the time! x

      Delete
  8. i love this roll neck, you look so cosy and chic! Beautiful lip colour too!
    sara x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's abit warm to wear this now :( but as soon as I see any signs of a chill it'll be straight back out of the wardrobe!

      Rose and Weston x

      Delete