Tuesday, 10 February 2015

SPORT TRIM AND CATS



I wasn't even sure if I was going to publish this blog post - 1. because I'm sure I've worn nearly this exact outfit in another blog post, and 2. because I completely forgot to put on eyeliner and so look pretty disgusting! HOWEVER... a cat photobombed in the majority of the images we took, making the photos all the more worth publishing! Crazy cat lady indeed I am!




Just a short post today but I did want to mention the jumper I'm wearing. The fabric is really unusual, like a stretchy loose knit, and when you role the sleeves up there is a contracting weave, which I love. It also has a striped sport trim, a feature I've been really drawn towards on tops this season. Is there anything you've been drawn to wearing recently? And anyone else out there a crazy cat lady too? Let me know so we can share cat stories and have cat play dates and just generally be crazy cat ladies together please!

Outfit: Fedora: Topshop, Denim Jacket: Forever 21, Jumper: French Connection, Scarf: Forever 21, Trousers: Forever 21, Bag: Primark, Trainers: Nike

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit.
    My dog used to gatecrash my photo shoots.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! this one isn't even my cat, it just follows me whenever I leave my house! haha x

      Delete
  2. This outfits so pretty! and I also love your cat :'D I have one so similar xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) love the knit roll neck in your latest post! x

      Delete
  3. I love this style so bad. We have the same style. The scarf looks amazing.

    Amy Rose

    ReplyDelete