Friday, 13 February 2015

MONTHLY WISHLIST | FEBRUARY


Haven't done a wishlist in a while now, have I?! I've decided to switch it up from Monochrome Monday as I was finding it difficult to find a whole new wishlist each week! So slowing it down to a monthly wishlist, I'm hoping to be able to find less items but ones I reallllllly love and want, rather than lots that I only kind of like! So here we have my February Wishlist!


Wishlist: Bomber Jacket, Knit Dress, Rip Knee Trousers, Striped Crop Roll Neck, Chunky Knit Roll Neck, Striped Shirt, Silver Watch, Slip On Trainers, Joggers

Since working with John Lewis, I've been introduced to their own brand called Kin by John Lewis. The hits of their collection remind me of a cross between Whistles and H&M, with the price point probably mid-way between the two brands too. The bomber jacket, dress, chunky roll neck and slip ons above are all by this brand, and I think you will probably agree that they're not quite what you expect from this department store. On trend, contemporary, relaxed pieces that I know I'd be wearing for seasons to come.
Stripes have been another big hit for me this recently - vertical, horizontal, thick and thin, I seem to been drawn in by anything with this print lately, with Warehouse in particular bringing out some great striped pieces this season. The striped shirt I saw on entering the store and made a beeline for it! The material will be perfect for layering now and also great for warmer months too as it's quite a light fabric. Once pay day comes, I'm pretty sure this will be my first purchase! Quite a few pieces of this wishlist I've also asked for for my Birthday - which when this goes live, is today! Happy birthday to me! I'll be back in Norwich for a few of relaxing days with Daley and my parents, which I'm super excited about. If I have time, I'll try and do a little post of the day too! So keep an eye out in a week or so for that.

Anything on this months wishlist that you love too? Or any links to items you've got on your own wishlist? I'd love to know, so feel free to leave it in a comment!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

6 comments:

  1. I love the black knit jumper! ♥ I haven't really come up with a wishlist yet but I'm interested in buying a few dresses because it's really hot in my country during the summer. xx

    Roxanne ♥ | Awkward Turtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was warm here! I'll still be wearing knits in July! haha x

      Delete
  2. I didn't realise that JL had their own range, I'll definitely have to check it out because these are some lovely pieces. I especially love that dress with the sleeves. Super super cute! Hope you had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I didn't know about the range either! thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. Some great inspiration for outfits!


    http://ivyhorehound.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete