Thursday, 19 February 2015

BLACK AND LEATHER



Thinking of different ways to style up these culottes after my last post, but in a way that I feel I could wear with a little more confidence, I decided to wear all black everythaaang! I mean, what better way to style something for a monochrome addict, than in all black?! I've mixed in leather to give little hints of different texture too, which definitely adds a little something to a basic outfit. Compared to my last much more casual outfit styling of these culottes, the addition of the jacket and boots makes it perfect for a day in the Big Smoke and then in to an evening out too.
Taking a peak under the jacket, you'll just see the beautiful C est Chic sweatshirt from Whistles. Like my last Whistles purchase, this was also a major sales bargain! Don't think I've ever been able to afford anything full price from there, so a visit to the Whistles sale is a must for me. I'm a big fan of logos and type on tops and sweatshirts, but I'm also very particular when it comes to the typography, - probably something to do with my design degree! - so the minimal type on the Whistles pieces is perfect!




Outfit: Faux Leather Jacket: Topshop via eBay, C est Chic Sweatshirt: Whistles, Culottes: ASOS, Bag: Primark, Leather Ankle Boots: Century 21 (similar here)

Would you wear culottes? What would you style them with? And do you prefer this styling of culottes or my last one? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

4 comments: