Monday, 5 January 2015

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2014



Being kind of nosey, I've been loving seeing bloggers What I Got For Christmas posts and Youtube videos! So thought I'd do one of my own. I couldn't believe the amount of things some people got, but nonetheless I was over the moon with my little pile of presents I got to unwrap Christmas day (and after, due to the late online purchases made by Daley)! I loved every one of my presents, and am very grateful for each and every gift I was given. I did get a few other little gifts except what I've photoed here including lots of sweets and chocolates (of course!), and also some gorgeous earrings from Accessorize and an independent shop in Netherlands, but my camera wouldn't focus on the teeny details unfortunately so have left them out. But anyway, here's what I got...


Instax Mini 8: I've wanted one of these for so long, and am always wanting to get my Instagram photos printed, so was super happy when I kinda-mighta guessed that Daley had ordered me one of these! It was one of the presents that arrived late which I was a little sad about as I would have loved to have taken some shots Christmas Day. My house is currently an IKEA showroom so am looking forward to getting enough of the little photos taken to make it feel a little more homely!


Leon Cookbooks and La Chinata Paprika: I've been in to Oliver Bonas many times to have a flick through the Leon Cookbooks, and after seeing these mini versions I knew they were the perfect thing to add to my Christmas list. I went for the Fast Suppers and One Pot, as anything that involves minimal effort and washing up yet still super tasty is obviously a good thing! The paprika might seem like a random present, but it's like THE KEY ingredient in our favourite dinner! Maybe one day I'll do a little cookery post showing how to make it, as it's daaayum delicious!


Two Flights To Holland: My sister moved over to Holland a couple of years ago, but even with the best intentions to go, we've not yet made it over! But with the gift of flights over, we've already been planning on things to do while we're over there, with the recent travel guide from What Olivia Did being keenly noted. If any of you have any places to visit between Amsterdam and Nijmegen, then please let me know!


Cath Kidston Kitchen Accessories and Daisy Dream: You know you've grown up when you ask for a tray and tea towels for Christmas with no use other than for display purposes. I find it so weird that I love colourful girly pieces for the home but when it comes to my wardrobe it's all monochrome as y'all know! I could buy the whole homeware section of Cath Kidston, and currently have the matching tins to the tea towel on my Birthday list! And my new favourite perfume, the deeeelicious Daisy Dream scent by Marc Jacobs! I love just about all the MJ fragrences, so was more than happy to add this one to the collection.


Koala Cushion and Socks: If anyone knows me well enough, they'll know that no Christmas is complete with something koala themed. This cushion is actually super soft, and since Christmas has helped me sleep like a baby! And the socks, well, when doesn't someone need a new pair?! Especially when they're as cute as these!


Cat Themed Minis: Like with the above, my obsession with cats means that I now seem to receive something cat themed at every occasion! Although I have a million lip balms, these super adorable Paperchase ones are a welcome addition to my make up bag. The image of kitties will be kept until next year where it will take pride of place on our fireplace as it is simply the most perfect festive image there is!


Topshop Dress and French Connection and Whistles Jumpers: On to the clothes. I actually only received the Topshop dress as a present, and it is such a flattering style. It skims my Christmas food baby nicely without being baggy and the over lay of the top half of the dress makes it look like a co-ord, which I luurrve! The two jumpers I picked up with some Christmas money from the sales at Whistles and French Connection! Sometimes I love getting a little money to spend in the sales as it means I can get twice as many things!


Zara Oversized Roll Neck: Last but by no means least, this gorgeous Roll Neck Knit from Zara. I'd mentioned it in a previous wishlist and convinced my Dad to buy it for me when I came across it in the Norwich store after it sold out online. Although I'm sure he would have kindly given it to me there and then, I offered to hold off on wearing the beauty until Christmas *wonders to myself why I offered such a thing*! Seriously the cosiest jumper I own, and the oversized shape and split sides make it just perfection in knit form.

Did you get anything for Christmas you'd like to share? I'd love to hear what you all got, so do let me know!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

6 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time when you go to Holland - its a gorgeous place!

    styleaked - Rayban giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! any where you could recommend to go? x

      Delete
  2. all so lovely :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! The instax mini looks awesome! Have a lot of fun in the Netherlands, there are some awesome places in Amsterdam :)

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) anywhere you'd recommend to go? x

      Delete