Monday, 22 December 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY | LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE



Wishlist: Cat Purse, Glitter Nail Polish, Stack Rings, Card Case, Marble Phone Case, Faux Fur Scarf, Glitter Socks

Just a quick guide for any one doing some last minute shopping or needing to fill a stocking! Still 2 days left to get it all done - plenty of time and with special delivery you can still receive online orders too! So, in all seriousness, get going! And don't forget the gift wrap!

This is my last post before Christmas! Hope you all have a fun and festive day! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

6 comments:

  1. Love the Essie nailpolish! Have a wonderful christmas!


    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  2. that phone case is amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just wish I had an iphone though! Love your blog, one of the first ones I ever followed :) x

      Delete
  3. It's all so cute! I need that cat purse.

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anything with a cat theme is a must have for me! love the christmas wreath you made in a recent post - sad that I'm too late to make it though haha! x

      Delete