Monday, 15 December 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY | CHRISTMAS CLOTHING GIFT GUIDE


How else to do a monochrome Christmas clothing guide than by choosing nearly all things glitter and sequin? I like that around the festive period, you can look like a disco ball and still be considered normal! Contrasting the textures of dressy sequins with leather and casual chunky knits makes glittery Christmas looks feel so much more expensive - cos gurl don't wanna look cheap now! I especially love the heavily embellished hem skirt by Topshop, it would just go perfectly with the silver Vans and black slogan sweatshirt under an oversized tweed coat, yes? I definitely think so!


Wishlist: Lurex Crop Top, Lurex Bomber Jacket, Metallic Vans Trainers, Embellished Hem Skirt, Marc By Marc Jacobs Watch, Sequin Trousers, Sparkle Texture Cami, Black Slogan Jumper, Faux Pearl Ring, Penguin Jumper

Sorry about cutting this post short and the pixelated quality of some of the images - I have now been away 19 hours and all the nice items I could find online were rubbish quality! 10 days til Christmas though! YIPEEEE! I hope my gift guide helps at least one of you. What's your favourite piece from the guide?

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks :) I just wish I could afford them all to wear! your blog is so cute! such a clever idea with your little pug! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. amazing for Christmas aren't they! x

      Delete