Wednesday, 31 December 2014

INSTAGRAM YEARLY ROUND UP


I can't believe that's another year over! It's not been the most exciting of years to be honest - other than moving London way! Having been travelling the year before, Daley and I have kind of just spent the year trying to get back a decent amount of money after spending it all in America (which moving my job initially to Oxford Street meant it did not go so well). We also spent time trying to figure out what we want to do with our lives. But, we still don't have a clue, and we've decided that we're okay with that. We are definitely not ready to buy a house or decide on careers. We're just happy to plod along and what will be, will be! So in fitting with this, and because I never do, this year I won't be making any resolution, but will just be taking each day as it comes!
I've put together an Instagram round up, which you will see is mostly just cats, food and fashion! I only started this account in February but have managed to take a fair few hundred photos since then! So check them out and if you don't follow me on Instagram already (if not, why not?!) then click here or find me at @roseandweston!


February: Valentines Day Roses, Kitty, Cakes At Patisserie Valerie, At Zaks In Norwich With Mum For My Birthday Meal, Testing Canapes Made By Daley At The Lost And Found In Birmingham, Taking My Krispy Kreme Virginity


March: A Starter Portion Of The Mixed Grill At The Hen And Chickens In Birmingham, Kitty, Koala Slippers, FWIS, Reuben Sandwich At Boston Tea Party In Birmingham, Prawn Kare Lomen At Wagamama


April: Kitty, Seafood Platter At Chameleon In Birmingham, One Of My Favourite Outfits Of 2014, Thai Food From The Thailand In Norwich, Monochrome Haul, Mine And My Mums First Trip To Yo Sushi Together


May: My Favourite Cath Kidston Backpack, Kitty, Cocktails With My Friend Liz, Lunch Outside On A Day Out In Solihull, Prawn Tapas Dish At Toreros in Norwich, Kitty


June: The Perfect Combination Of An ASOS Delivery And Kitty, Lola's Cupcakes In Topshop Oxford Street, Taking My Five Guys Virginity, Liberty London, Realising How Fat Kitty Had Got, Duck Ramen At Wagamama


July: Breakfast At Yorks In Birmingham, Kitty, A Trip To Thrigby Zoo, One Of My Favourite Outfits of 2014, Lunch With A Friend At No. 33 Cafe In Norwich, A Night Out With A Friend At The Jekyll And Hyde In Birmingham


August: Prawn Kare Lomen At Wagamama When My Sister Came To Visit From Holland, A Friends Birthday BBQ, Kitty, Outfit Photo, Toppoki Restaurant In Birmingham For Our 7 Year Anniversary, Amazing Roast Dinner Cooked By Daley At The Lost And Found In Birmingham


September: Exploring Notting Hill, Lunch In A London Park, Kitty Hiding In The Duvet, Kitty, Exploring London Streets, Pizza at Franco Manca In Brixton


October: Food Blogging At Wahaca In London, Outfit Photo While Exploring London Streets, Kitty, Every Day Work Outfit, Purchases Made At Paxton and Whitfield, My Two Favourites


November: Daley Eating Ramen At Sushi No Mai In Watford, Christmas Lights At House Of Fraser Oxford Street, Eating A German Doughnut From The Birmingham Christmas Market, Baking The Christmas Cake with Dad, One Of My favourite Outfits Of 2014, A Trip To Birmingham Christmas Market


December: Christmas Tree And Kitty, Exploring Covent Garden, Flowers From My Manager When I Left My Job As Manager At Yumi, Nandos For Daleys Birthday, Christmas Outfit Photo, The Best Christmas Dinner Ever

Hope you've enjoyed my years round up! Whatever you're doing this evening, I hope you have a fun night! Mine will be spent with my Kitty and a Kopparberg! See you in the New Year!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

8 comments:

  1. So many memories! I wish you a happy New Year :)

    Anna
    www.anyaofficiel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these photos are lovely!! Great instagram feed! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cats! Don't worry, my instagram is mainly cats as well aha! Hope 2015 goes well for you

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wanted to add more cat pictures in! Thanks, and you :) x

      Delete
  4. such a lovely round up! hope you have a lovely 2015!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete