Tuesday, 11 November 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY | ZARA



Not very good at scheduling these posts to Mondays am I! Anyway, Zara has been absolutely on point this season, especially with the chunky roll necks and ankle boots. Definitely my favourite high street shop of the moment! I actually tried the speckled oversize roll neck above on in store and have no idea why I didn't buy it because when I went back a few days later it was gone! It was a sad moment!* But to be honest, every time I look at Zara's website is a sad moment as I know my pennies really need to be spent on topping up my oyster card, which forever seems to be on a minus! What do you think of my Monochrome Monday picks for Zara? Are you loving Zara as much as me recently?

Wishlist: Checked Jumpsuit, Speckle Oversize Roll Neck, Stud Button Pointed Boot, Zip Pointed Boot, Stripe and Block Top, Grey Roll Neck, Wraparound Collar Coat, Furry Slouch Bag

*Okay, so the sad moment has turned in to a happy one as since drafting this post I went in to another store, found the beeaaauutiful jumper once more and got it straight away! YIPPEEEE!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

12 comments:

  1. love the monochrome trend


    ROSALINDIS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! great photos in your recent Paris post :) x

      Delete
  2. You can never go wrong with Zara, they always have something that I have my eye on! I love that stripe and block top and the boots, they'd go perfect with black skinnies and a red lipstick to brighten things up and add a bit of interest to the look. Lovely picks, Laura! :)

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! monochrome with red lippy always!! so glad you commented with your link, just been looking at your blog - loveee all your day out and food posts, so inspiring! :) x

      Delete
  3. I love everything in this set, really everything and I really need to get my hands on that jumpsuit because that's amazing.
    -Rupsha
    Lovesicklilac
    Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! I haven't managed to find it in store yet though :( just took a look at your blog, the photos are seriously gorgeous! x

      Delete
  4. Ooh I'm such a sucker for both monochrome and Zara so I love love love these picks - especially the check jumpsuit!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss same! love that it could be styled for day and night too x

      Delete
  5. They're beautiful. I really like monochrome.

    xx, Angelus / angelus-officially.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete