Monday, 24 November 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY | ASOS ACCESSORIES CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE



Wishlist: Silver Backpack, Matte Lipstick, Eye Liner, Embellished Heel Ankle Boots, Leather Strap Watch, Faux Fur Stole, Eye Clutch, Silver Brogues, Silver Block Heels, Speckle Nail Polish, Embellished Clutch

I'm sure you've already been bombarded with hundreds of gift guides from other bloggers, but I just couldn't help myself! I've combined it with my usual Monochrome Monday post, and am starting off my Christmas gift guide series with an accessories post! I didn't actually intend it to be all ASOS, but when narrowing all the pieces down I'd found searching online, it just happened that all my chosen pieces could be purchased from here!
My favourites of the guide? Firstly the perspex eye clutch bag! How absolutely adorable is this! Although I'm not one for flashing all my belongings for everyone to see, I'm still loving this! I'd perhaps pop every thing inside the bag in an additional little purse so you can still see the cute little eye design with out advertising to the world your iPhone and Mulberry purse (not that I have either of these!). Next, the cut out silver brogues by New Look. I'd seen some gorgeous similar ones by Hobbs but as per usual, my pocket change can't quite reach to this. I am loving all silver accessories at the moment, so of course I need to add these shoes to my collection. I like that the soles and laces are black too as I've seen other similar brogues but with brown rubber soles - no thank you! And finally, the Daniel Wellington watch. Who doesn't lust over one of these? Since the first mass of bloggers were gifted these from the company, my heart has been stolen! I have huuugely hinted at Daley that I NEED one of these, so let's hope for his sake that he's been listening!

What's your favourite piece here? Have you spotted anything on my gift guide that you'll be adding to your wish list? Keep your eye out next Monday for my next gift guide!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too! just noticed the brogues are now on sale on ASOS too! x

      Delete