Wednesday, 19 November 2014

CO ORD #2



Wow... Even with the hundreds of America's Next Top Model I must have watched, I still can't work out how to relax and just stand with out looking like a awkward mannequin. The cold probably wasn't helping here though to be honest. Even with this amazing fluffy coat, I was still shivering! I'm back visiting my home town of Norwich at the moment and I am certain it is colder here than in London. Global warming and air pollution must really be doing the trick in The Big Smoke...! I shouldn't really be complaining though, I love wearing coats and boots and layers. Autumn Winter dressing is just the best! I mean, I get to basically dress as a furry black bear here and look (relatively) normal! I just also want to add that this is my mums coat, I mean how cool must my mum be to wear this Topshop beaut! Will definitely be stealing this each time I'm back home in Norwich.




So, other than the amazing coat, I'm also wearing this gorgeous co ord from Missguided. I spotted the skirt on Lily Melrose, and after a while (read: 3 hours) browsing I came across the tee to go with it too. I love that with both pieces I would happily wear them separately, as well as a co ord. I think the skirt is a super flattering shape, skimming the forever food baby and skirting out just enough to make the legs look just that bit more slim. It would look equally as good paired with an oversized sweatshirt or clashing it with another monochrome patterned shirt. With the tee, I loved the ribbed, sporty edge of the neckline. I'd pair this not only with my brogues as I have here, but also by dressing it down with my well loved Nike SBs and some tailored joggers.






Are you still loving co ords as much as me? And do you ever find things to wear in your mums wardrobe? Let me know in the comments!

Outfit: Coat: Topshop (very similar here), Top: Missguided, Skirt: Missguided, Ring: & Other Stories, Brogues: Schuh

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

4 comments:

  1. Your coat looks so cosy x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! love the faux fur coat in your last post too :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks, I love it too! it's soo warm! x

      Delete