Monday, 1 September 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY | RIVER ISLAND


Is it really bad that I'm super happy it's time for A/W dressing? I am loving all the dog tooth printed trousers and boots and oversized coats, and of course that it is a lot more acceptable to wear all black! I'm quite surprised I've chosen a crop top and strappy leather dress, as these aren't pieces I usually go for, but how awesome would these look with a fluffy boyfriend cardigan to give them that laid back vibe?! Whilst packing for London I came across my beauty of a jacket from H&M in all it's fluffy glory, and even though my current flat is a bit of a sauna, I couldn't help but just feel the need throw it on for the rest of the day (and maybe melt a little in the process). And I just quickly need to point out the boots. Do I really need to explain my love for them? Black ankle boots are just a staple piece, but I love the shaped detailing to them both, giving them that little something extra for me to awe at.


What's your favourite piece from my River Island wishlist? And what is it that you're most looking forward to about A/W dressing?

Wishlist: Platform Ankle Boots, Floral Trousers, Fedora, Leather Slip Dress, Panel Ankle Boots, Cross Back Crop Top, Dog Tooth Trousers

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

14 comments:

  1. great picks! I'm loving that leather slip! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm yet to meet one person that isn't looking forward to layering for Autumn! Such a cute little blog.

    Charlotte x
    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's true! Took a look at your blog, am very envious of your MAC lipstick collection x

      Delete
  3. I'm a big fan of monochrome and don't worry I'm super excited for AW dressing too ! :)
    Great style x

    http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want all these pieces :-) Love it all - think the hat is my fave! x

    Paloma in Disguise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't just want I need them haha! and always love a good hat! :) x

      Delete
  5. I love black! and the combo with white is always a winner!

    http://mujerbellayfuerte.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always! love a good monochrome outfit x

      Delete
  6. great picks! :) I am also excited for this autumn season just because of the fashion :) that black dress looks perfect :))

    http://icanwearmyconverse.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes agreed! :) love the MK bag in your latest post x

      Delete