Friday, 15 August 2014

POLKA DOT




I seriously have a problem arising with polka dot trousers, this must be the 5th pair I've bought in a few months and have also just bought another pair! Oops...! I just love that they are fun and relaxed for everyday, can be made smart with a white shirt, and they go perfectly clashed with stripes. To me, stripes and spots are made to be together! Here I've picked out the dots with the edging of this beautiful Topshop t-shirt. I love the detailing on this, and it's just that bit different from all the crochet hems we've seen on tops this summer! One bad thing about this top - it's quite an awkward length on me. I find it sits at the widest part of my waist/hips, kinda making me look bigger than I am! I'm sure this is something not many other people would notice, but you tend see things on yourself that others don't... Nevertheless, I still love this tee!




Anyway, I'm off out with the boyfriend for lunch so I've popped on a slick of Nars lipstick and my go-to leopard print bag and I'm good to go! What's your go to print? Do you love polka dots as much as me?

Outfit: T-shirt: Topshop, Necklace (one of set of three): Topshop, Trousers: Forever 21, Bag: Primark, Sandals: ASOS

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

6 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit! Spots are one of my favourites too xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful outfit! I love the dots in combination with the leopard bag!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and yes me too! I seem to wear this bag with any and everything! x

      Delete
  3. Ahh I want your trousers! They're so cute! X
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them, they were only £12 too! x

      Delete