Monday, 11 August 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY | MONKI


Monki is by far my current favourite brand right now and I could easily make a new order each and every week, but as usual my pennies will only stretch so far! Saying that, they have some AMAZING pieces at AMAZING prices - especially the lines that go in to sale. T-shirts for as little as £3! Now that's my kind of prices! Here are just some of the pieces I've found on their website that I am yet to buy, but almost certainly will! They also have the most beautiful black belted duster coat online at the moment that I NEED for A/W, but look out for that on my Monochrome Monday coats edition coming up in a few weeks. If you can't wait, go have a good search on their website. It's a beaut, just like all there pieces!


So, what do you think of the pieces I've picked out? I have to say the Jacket and Short co-ord looks much nicer on the photo with the model rather than laid flat. The slightly tweed like material would be perfect as the days get colder and I like that it's a smarter piece even with the short shorts, so that I could perhaps wear in an office environment when I finalllllyy get out of retail. On the other end of the spectrum are these graphic sweats. On the days where I just want to eat my body weight in chinese food, the junk food print top would be the perfect slouchy piece. It's like it was just made to make comical those fat, slob days that I like to call days off!

Wishlist: Grey Jacket, Grey Shorts, Print Bag, Black Dress, Junk Food Sweat, Sunglasses, Purse, Slogan Sweat

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

8 comments:

  1. Love all these picks, especially the sweatshirt! x

    wittywoman.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its my favourite piece too! x

      Delete
  2. Monki is such n amazing brand, I love their stuff!
    Now following you via gfc and bloglovin', can't wait to see your next posts!
    Would you mind checking my blog out?
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) your blog is sooo nice - especially love the monthly inspiration posts! x

      Delete
  3. I really love the shorts. Co-ords are so cute! Yeah Monki is a pretty awesome brand - I love the Scandi style x

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shorts are lovely! I think my favourite is the junk food sweater, I like unusual pieces like that. Great picks!
    I've been into the store on Carnaby street and have always been impressed by their stuff, quite affordable too!

    Hannah
    helloisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never been to the store which is surprising seeing how much I love the brand! will have to make the trip next time I'm in London :) x

      Delete