Monday, 18 August 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY | H&M


Do you find that when you go in H&M, you either find loads you like or nothing? Well, at the moment I keep finding loads. Like, so many that when I go to the fitting rooms I get them annoyed looks from the staff in there cos I have about 5 times too many items to take in! But how perfect are all the things on this wish list? I normally just have the odd thing on a wish list I want more than others but I genuinely feel like I should go in store and buy everything here. A striped shirt, a grey tee and and an over sized black cardi, they're all classic pieces that will forever be wearable, can be dressed smart or casually and easily be paired with loads of things I already have in my wardrobe... Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself that it's okay to buy the entire wish list?


Wishlist: Rings, Shirt, Culottes, Jumpsuit, Wool Fedora, Long Cardigan, Slip Ons, Marble Print Boots, T-shirt

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

16 comments:

  1. Amazing picks, I was so close to buying that shirt, this is making me want to again!
    Love your blog I have just followed
    x

    Written with style | Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know is so pretty - especially with the culottes too! Love the pull and bear boots you got on a recent post! :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm the same with H&M, I either like it all or like none of it! That jumpsuit is amazing

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, they had a similar one in black too, will be perfect for A/W! x

      Delete
  3. Yeah I totally get what you mean - H&M is always all or nothing! The shoes are really cute xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad I'm not the only one who thinks so :) x

      Delete
  4. The same exact thing happens to me when I make a trip to H&M! I'm a huge fan of the monochrome look so I kind of fell in love with this post xx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. im with you on that! love the culottes xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, have been wanting a pair for ages and these ones are super cheap! had a look at your blog, love the paris photos! x

      Delete
  6. You are so right, I went in there the other day and found loads. I really wanted the long cardigan that you featured here! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked at your post, such a good idea to take photos as you try on! Love them long kimonos/jackets you ended up buying! x

      Delete
  7. I really love marble print! Always good to find where I can see more of it :)
    I have the exact same experience with H&M as well! I think it also depends on store to store.

    Hannah
    helloisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! there's a pair of marble print trousers on ASOS at the moment that I NEED to buy x

      Delete
  8. I love all of this, definitely added culottes to my wish list!
    Great blog x
    mimmirose.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete