Thursday, 17 July 2014

WILDLIFE PARK



Firstly, I just have to say sorry for the not so happy face in the photo above - trust me, I was actually have lots of fun! I'm in my home town of Norwich again, visiting my mum and dad. This seems to be the only time where I get blog post photos taken and do something on my days off other than shop or sit on my laptop all day!
So today we headed out to Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens, and I have to say I had the best day! Although most other people visiting were with their children or grandchildren, my inner kid came out for the day as we walked around the gardens, watched excitedly as the tigers and monkeys got fed by the rangers and I pestered my parents for ice cream! Also, just out of shot I may or may not have an elephant stamp on my left hand... I swear I'm still 5 at heart! And maybe the best thing about today, when we got home my parents said it was the best day they had had in ages, it makes me happy that they're happy too!
We picked the best day in terms of weather too, super sunny with just a slight breeze. Perfect! Outfit was possibly not quite weather appropriate. Black and thick denim in the sunshine is never a good idea! But the tropical palm print just seemed a must for a wildlife park, yes? So I slapped on a hat and sunglasses and bared the heat. Hope you like the photos I took from the day, I thought it would be a change from the usual all outfit shots. Keep scrolling through right to the bottom to see the cutest 4 week old baby Warty Pigs!









Have you been on a fun day out around the UK this summer? Let me know where!

Outfit: Hat: Topshop, Sunglasses: Vans via Asos, T-shirt: Topshop, Bag: Primark, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Nike

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

4 comments:

  1. That tiger is so beautiful! I love little day trips like this and try to go on them as often as possible! Glad you had fun

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I was surprised the tiger wasn't hiding away like they usually seem to do! x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely incredible photos! Love the outfit too
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) had a look through some of your blog posts - you have amazinggg eyebrows, love the beauty shots! x

      Delete