Thursday, 24 July 2014

WHITE TROUSERS: DRESSED UP




Following on from my previous White Trousers: Dressed Down post a few days back, this is how I would dress these white Mango trousers up, still for day time but a smarter look. You could maybe wear this for a meal out somewhere fancy (although let's be honest, I only go to Wagamama and Five Guys, so am not really sure what to wear to a "fancy" restaurant!), or even to the reception of a wedding, perhaps?
I kept the look simple like the previous trouser post, sticking to my favourite monochrome palette, but added my current favourite necklace EVER. It's similar to the sold out Shop Dixi Crusader Collar necklace but about half the price! I am loving both coin and silver necklaces at the moment, so when I saw it hanging there by itself as I walked in to the accessories area of Forever 21, I knew it was meant to be. Thankfully no one was standing nearby the necklace or they would have got a sharp elbow in their face!



As well as the trousers and necklace, I've got a lot of love for the sandals in this post! I'd seen the cross over sandals that every other blogger seems to have from New Look, and was very tempted by these but as I was making an order on ASOS a while back, these chunky heeled versions popped up in the side "We Recommend" section, and without a second thought added them to my order! There was a 20% off promotion at the time so if I had waited I would have had to pay more for them, so technically I was saving money! Yes, Laura, you tell yourself that...!




Which of the two white trouser looks did you prefer?

Outfit: Hat: Topshop, Top: ASOS, Necklace: Forever 21, Trousers: Mango, Bag: ASOS, Sandals: ASOS

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

2 comments: