Sunday, 27 July 2014

SEASIDE STRIPES






Last Thursday while I was at home, we took a trip to the seaside. Of course, I had to wear something slightly nautical for the day so I put on the only striped tee I brought home with me and clashed/matched with some red floral culottes. I picked up both of these in the Urban Outfitters sale, but as usual of late, I only went in to pass the time until I met my friend and ended up spending my all pennies. Not being quite "hip" enough to wear the midi, white versions I've seen on beauties of Amy from The Little Magpie and Charissa Rae, these shorter, floral printed culottes are just perfect for me! Plus they are the best at hiding food babies! Looking up the links for my outfit I've just realised EVERYTHING is now on sale! So be quick if there's anything you see that you like!
After picking up my Granny, we made our first stop off in a place called Burnham Market for some lovely food at The Hoste. The village is just so pretty with lots of Georgian houses, even older cottages, and quaint shops selling vintage home ware... if only I wasn't just out of my student overdraft, I could have easily spent £40 on an old wooden box!









Later on we guessed our way along some narrow Norfolk lanes to Wells Next The Sea. I haven't been to the seaside since last year, and I forgot that the air really does smell like the sea! The harbour was picture postcard perfect, so we picked up some ice cream and a stick of rock and had a little wander around. We did attempt some outfit posts while we were there, but it was so windy we only managed one photo where my hair wasn't completely all over my face! I also had to take my hat off from fear of it blowing in to the sea! But I had such a lovely time, it's days like these that make me want to move home rather than to London in September. If only there were lots of design jobs in Norfolk!



What's your favourite seaside town? Have any of your been to the beautiful Norfolk coastline?

Outfit: Hat: Topshop, T-shirt: Truly Madly Deeply at Urban Outfitters, Culottes: Cooperative at Urban Outfitters, Bag: ASOS, Shoes: New Look

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

No comments:

Post a Comment