Monday, 28 July 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY | ASOS


I'm currently on the search for a new bag and seeing as my last two were from ASOS, I thought this would be the place to start. And oh boy did they have plenty to choose from. I've currently got about 20 on my "Saved Items" list that I need to narrow down to one... or two (...or three!). I love that they have their own brand line alongside the many other designer and budget-friendly brands - although their own label seem to be right on point the last few months so this is the majority label in my list!


Wishlist: White Plate Bag, Hexagonal Bag, Duffle Bag, Pony Hair Bag, Black Zip Backpack, White Shopper Bag

With all these beauties to choose from, I can't decide what style of bag I'm after. For my move to London in September I'm after both a smart bag for the many interviews to come, but also a bag that is easy to carry and lug lots around in on the tube. Any one found the perfect bag for this? Let me know!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too!... I ended up buying that one but still need a bigger bag for London! x

      Delete
  2. Loooove the backpack! I'm gonna have to order off Asos.
    emiliashea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so cute! ASOS is bad... it makes me spend all my money! haha x

      Delete
  3. I love the Alexander Wang Rockie bag which is on my "probably will never afford" wishlist. In the meantime I found a similar one at Collette Hayman and am completely obsessed with it. Love these bags too!

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh that Alexander Wang bag is so nice - just had to give it a search! It's now also in my "probably will never afford" wishlist haha x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know it's so beautifulllll! just had a look at your blog - lovee your hair and style! And also the typography for the title and down the sidebar are just the best x

      Delete