Thursday, 31 July 2014

EBAY FINDS




Don't you just love it when you go to buy something at full price, decide you can't stretch to spending over £40 on it, then go home and find it for a quarter of the price on eBay! Well that's what happened with these jeans! I have wanted Mom jeans since Topshop made them "cool" and have tried on so, so many pairs in store but each time I just couldn't bring myself to parting with the money. For £40 I could eat well for 2 weeks, and food always comes top priority! So, when I finally got my heart set on an acid wash version but still walked away from buying them, I knew I had to have them in my life one way of another. I mean, I could have asked the boyfriend nicely but then we wouldn't have had date night that week so of course I didn't ask (like I said, food is top priority)! So to the internet I went. I know every one is raging about Depop lately, but I'm an eBay fan through and through. After about 5 minutes of searching I found the EXACT pair I had seen in store. And with a bid and anxious wait later they were MINE! YESSSS!! I love you eBay.





Not only were my jeans an eBay bargain but this top was too! I know H&M are pretty decently priced anyway, but searching for bargains for last years travelling I got this top at a steal price of 99p! Again, eBay, I love you. The top itself is the perfect crop length for the high waisted Mom jeans as I do not like showing midriff one bit!
In other news, I don't know if you've noticed in these photos but I have had the chop. Bye hair! Since growing my hair to nearly my waist during travelling last year, I have had an inch or so off each time I took a trip to the hairdressers and then on my last trip I took the plunge and had about more 3 inches off! It feels so nice and light, I wish it had been this length last year before I went away as it is so much more manageable. I never thought I would go for short hair for years to come but now I'm even tempted to have a teeny bit more off next time! For now though, I am super happy with how it is.





Have you found any bargains on eBay or Depop recently? What do you think of my new shorter hair cut?

Outfit: Top: H&M via eBay, Short Necklace: ASOS, Long Necklace: Miss Selfridge, Watch: Marc By Marc Jacobs, Jeans: Topshop via eBay, Trainers: Nike

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

4 comments:

  1. I love using eBay to find bargains, I do it all the time!!! Really like these jeans, the wash is so nice!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found no bargains since these jeans but still on the hunt! x

      Delete
  2. I love eBay finds. Cute jeans! xx

    ReplyDelete