Friday, 20 June 2014

TROPICAL



We actually went out to location and took new outfit posts the other day and for once the boyfriend managed not to blur them, yay! But when we got back and uploaded them to edit, all the photos were just too bright to really see the details of the clothing properly, I was so sad! So for now I will continue to use the photos from my last trip home...




I was surprised I liked this top. A bit too much colour for my usual liking, but paired back with simple black trousers I feel it's not too much. Seriously seem to be a bit scared of colour! What's wrong with me? I see the likes of In The Frow and Melon Lady wear all the colours of the pastel rainbow and think how beautifully summery they look but when I come to shop myself I just can't do it. Monochrome wins every time. But with this top, I just liked the print so much (with tropical being hip and all) that I went for it! I'm saying this like it's some big achievement...! I also have the matching shorts for this top but unlike the rest of the blogger world, I'm not quite ready to get my glowing white legs out just yet and the look didn't work with tights! So there we go, my one bit of colour for the summer. Do any of you find wearing colour difficult?



Outfit: Top: Topshop, Trousers: New Look, Sandals: Office

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

14 comments:

  1. I really like this top on you - gorge! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much love for this outfit! You have such amazing style, just followed you on bloglovin!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! just had a look at your blog it's so amazing can't believe you've only been doing it a year! x

      Delete
  3. Cute! I love the trousers!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! they're so easy to wear with anything! x

      Delete
  4. You look lovely, gorgeous hair too :)

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! just looked at your blog it's so fun! love the instagram updates you do too x

      Delete
  5. You look so lovely - you definitely pull off that colour! I love the red lip with this outfit. Great blog x

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) your blog is so so pretty! x

      Delete
  6. Love the top and how you have styled it with black pants, makes it pop more :) follow for follow?
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you're Greece photos are amazing, hope I get to go on holiday too this year! x

      Delete
  7. Love this top, it looks great with the black trousers and the pop of red lipstick!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete