Sunday, 1 June 2014

QUILTED




I'd wanted a simple quilted tee for a while now but always found either the neck was too high, it was too cropped or too thick to be able to wear in summer - not that there's going to be a heatwave all summer! So when I was last home, I was super happy and surprised to find my mum had found the perfect one for me! Aren't mums the best! Although I wouldn't always necessarily pair this tee with these leggings (which my mum also bought me!), I do like that the gridding of the quilt is picked up in the print of the leggings.



I also need to mention these shoes! My favourite pair of the moment. I had originally gone in the the Nike outlet shop for some Roshe Run trainers but my thirteen year old skateboard loving tomboy self was drawn to the Nike SBs. And would you believe they were only £17!! Seeing as I was willing to pay the £70 for the Roshe pair, I think I got myself quite the bargain!
Right, I'm off to make myself a healthy (read: not so healthy) lunch... Have a great Sunday everyone!




Outfit: T-shirt: Topshop, Necklace (one of set of three): Topshop, Leggings: Topshop, Trainers: Nike

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

14 comments:

  1. This is the cutest little outfit, I find tops in the shape super flattering so I may have to go pick it up!
    31ofMay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool top!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) just had a look at your blog - love the jumpsuit from a few posts back! x

      Delete
  3. I adore the trainers! love the top too, I've got a similar cheapy primark one but this one is soo much nicer! glad i've found your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) checked out your blog, I did textile design at Uni also! Hope results go as well! x

      Delete
  4. Your mum did good! Love the trainers too, what bargains! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) love the little bee necklace in your latest blog post x

      Delete
  5. Those pants are adorable on you =) I wish I could pull of leggings like that!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can! and thank you :) x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks :) it's Nars pure matte lipstick in shade Carthage - it's much brighter than in the photos! x

      Delete