Sunday, 8 June 2014

POST LONDON BLUES



For any of you that follow my instagram, you'll see I took a trip down to London the other day. Oh how perfect London is. I'm currently on the job and flat search for the move down there in September/ October time (hopefully!), and so my little trip gave me even more drive to make this happen! It's got such a vibe like no where else and fills me with such excitement. Some people seem to be so pessimistic about the place - "it's too busy" or "it's too expensive to live" or "you'll hate getting the tube every day"... bore off! It's the best city in the world (joint with New York, anyway) to me!


On to the outfit; how beautiful is this kimono? Answer: VERY! I've got a thing about kimonos recently. They are the perfect through over for now and in to the summer! I don't know what it is but I find any cardigan recently just has the complete wrong/ ugly buttons, so the button-free kimono and me are meant to be! Here I have dressed mine for day, but you could just as easily whip off the leggings and put on some heels and make it perfect for nights out. What is your go to piece of clothing at the moment?



Outfit: Kimono: Topshop, Necklace (one of set of three): Topshop, Dress: Topshop, Leggings: Miss Selfridge, Sandals: Office, Bag: Primark

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

8 comments:

  1. hey honey!

    I just found your blog and I reaaaally love it!
    such a great content and lay out!
    suffice it to say, that your outfits are the best!
    I was wandering if you would like to follow each other.
    if so, please let me know that you have followed me and
    I will follow you right back :)

    my blog: www.fashionrailways.com

    my fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258

    twitter: https://twitter.com/FRailways

    instagram: http://instagram.com/fashionrailways?ref=badge

    keep in touch!!
    filakiaa (kisses in greek)
    HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) thank you! love your ripped jeans inspiration board - currently after some myself! x

      Delete
  2. The kimono is very pretty! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks! got these a few years a go - glad I kept them now :) x

      Delete