Friday, 27 June 2014

FLORAL




I hadn't post this outfit before because it didn't seem quite summery enough for the lovely weather we've been having. But to no surprise, the rain is back today! So with an added rain mac and perhaps some closed toe shoes, this outfit is perfect for this overcast day we're having.



I think this was actually the first ever floral shirt I had owned. I have a thousand and one checked shirts and spotted shirts and every other patterned shirts, but a floral shirt hadn't managed to grab my love and attention enough for me to buy (I have, however, since bought about five more floral shirts!). I just absolutely loved the print, how it is sheer but not too see through, and it's muted colour, which I felt suited my skin tone just perfectly. AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT... another non monochrome piece. Seriously don't know whats happened on my blog so far, I really do not usually wear colour. Except for these photos, I can not remember the last time I put anything that wasn't black or white. Anyway, I wore this shirt to a family meal but swapped up the leggings for some tapered trousers so I had more space for the food baby to be. I do looove these leggings, they have a texture which gives an expensive sport luxe look and feel to them, but oh boy are they super constricting. I feel like I have spanx on when I wear them, which is great most days but not when I plan to eat my body weight in tapas!



What do you think of this outfit? Have you recently found the perfect floral shirt? Let me know!

Outfit: Hat: Topshop, Shirt: Miss Selfridge (now on sale!), Leggings: Miss Selfridge, Sandals: Office

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

10 comments:

  1. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! your photos on your blog are really good - love that they have round corners :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, that shirt is lovely! You have a wonderful blog, just followed via bloglovin, looking forward to future posts!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! :) I just looked at your blog and oh my gosh polka dots plus beautiful photos! love it x

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit, that shirt is beaut!

    www.thegoodowl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! loveee the sunglasses on your latest blog post pair with the red lip! x

      Delete
  4. I looovvvveeee the shirt the print is sooo pretty! I'm the same, I'm wearing so much monochrome recently!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. monochrome's not a bad thing though, right? haha thanks :) x

      Delete
  5. Love the hat! I got a similar one from River Island in grey marl. Very chic.

    ReplyDelete