Tuesday, 27 May 2014

DAISY




My good intentions really didn't last with the regular blogging did they?! My bad. I didn't even have an excuse either as I had these photos waiting and ready to go from my last trip home! Lets blame the boyfriend shall we? He never has days off on the same day as me and how else am I supposed to get photos taken? Note to self: buy a tripod.
Anyway, today we took a little trip to Cadbury World and it was such fun even if it was FULL of kids as it's half term. Not only did we learn lots about the history of chocolate - i.e. the best topic ever - but we then got FREE samples! Nom! I also got a super cute vintage style Cadbury's tin and tea towel with all the old style wrappers of past and present chocolate bars. Of course, I won't actually be putting these to use, they are just there to look pretty!
Talking of cute, pretty and vintage style, don't you just love this Cath Kidston backpack?! It is the perfect size for a weekend home, fitting in 3 days of clothes, make up, laptop, and everything else I could possibly need in to one beautiful package. Popped on with this oversized daisy tee and pale blue jeans, this is my current favourite outfit for if I lived somewhere with even the smallest patch of grass nearby for summer picnics, but lets not make me sad by thinking about sunshine and grass ...and freedom please! I have a few more outfits from home to blog, so keep checking back for my next post soon!



Outfit: T-shirt: Topshop, Rucksack: Cath Kidston, Necklace: H&M, Jeans: Topshop, Pumps: Marks and Spencer

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely yet simple outfit! love that daisy pattern on your tee, and awesome skinnies in olive green too - perfect colour combo!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) your blog is amazinggg! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aw thank you :) just looked at your blog, love your style! x

      Delete