Tuesday, 8 April 2014

PRINT CLASH



I think I'm one of the only bloggers who isn't going to buy in to pastels this season. I just seem to have a problem recently with wearing anything other than monochrome. I'm home in Norwich for the week and when I had sorted out my clothes to take, everything single piece down to my socks was black, white and grey. I'm so glad monochrome and sports luxe are here for spring summer too, as I will be wearing these trends all year round!



Now, let's show some love for this jacket... I wore this to work last week and someone asked if it was the jacket from a much more expensive nearby concession; they could not believe me when I told them it was from Primark! The finishing and choice of fabric definitely out weighs the cost, and so like the many other fashion bloggers with this jacket I just had had had to buy the matching shorts! I do love a good co ord!
Another faaabulous Primark purchase of late is this leopard print bag after seeing it on llymlrs. Obviously anything Lily has must be cool, right? I love clashing the leopard print with anything checked or gingham at the moment so I can see this being my bag of the summer... please don't get too bored of seeing it in posts to come!



Outfit: Jacket: Primark, T-shirt: Topshop, Necklace: ASOS, Leggings: Topshop, Bag: Primark, Watch: Marc By Marc Jacobs, Brogues: Dorothy Perkins

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing as always, Laura :) I agree, there's only so much pastels that I can wear.

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete