Saturday, 12 April 2014

CO ORD #1



So, talking of this co ord in my last post, I thought I may as well get it posted about! I know it's not to dissimilar to my last outfit post with the shorts and leopard clutch but I really didn't bring enough clothes home to Norwich with me to blog about so am currently a bit limited! When I first tried this on my other half told me I looked ridiculous, but to me that must mean it's nice as to be honest he hasn't got a clue in terms of fashion! I like how bold the mono-check print of the separates are, yet at the same time could be dressed for night and smart as well as day and casual. Here, I've paired the co ord with my trusty patent brogues and a slick of Topshop Lipstick in Inhibition, which I'll be wearing for a family meal this evening. How will you be dressing your co ord this season?




Outfit: Jacket: Primark, Shirt: Yumi, Shorts: Primark, Bag: Primark, Brogues: Dorothy Perkins

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

2 comments: