Sunday, 23 March 2014

STARTING AFRESH



I halfheartedly started a blog nearly a year ago but always made one excuse or another why I didn't have time to do any new posts. Whether it be that I was working full time or that I didn't like the look of the blog itself, something always put me off. However, with inspiration from the bloggers of In The Frow and The Lovecats Inc who both work full time alongside blogging, and now having a brand sparkling new blog designed by pipdig, I hope this will be motivation enough for me to keep up with blogging second time round! So keep a look out very soon for my first proper blog post and let me know what you think! And any advice anyone has on starting out in the blogger world would be most welcome!


Outfit: Top: Yumi, Trousers: Forever 21, Bag: Topshop, Necklace: Miss Selfridge, Pumps and Umbrella: Primark

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter x

No comments:

Post a Comment